Education & Safety Tips
Here at King Bird Fireworks, we pride ourselves in making sure everyone can enjoy fireworks safely! We are committed to working on improving the safety level of consumer fireworks sold here in America, as well as educating the public on proper safety measure when handling fireworks.
Simple Safety Tips
- Children should not handle, play with, or light fireworks!
- Store fireworks in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children
- Always purchase your fireworks from a reliable, licensed firework dealer
- Alcohol and fireworks do not mix! Mind altering substances and explosives do not go hand in hand.
- Use in a clear, open area. Keep audience a safe distance away from the shooting site
- Safety glasses are recommended for those individuals lighting fireworks or those in close proximity to the fireworks.
- Follow State laws regarding the possession and use of fireworks
- Do not use illegal explosives; do not alter any firework device; do not make your own fireworks
- Light only one firework at a time
- Do not use malfunctioning items. Never attempt to re- light, alter, or fix any “dud” firework items
- Have a fire extinguisher, water supply, hose or bucket of water nearby. Be cautious of lighting any fireworks during strong wind conditions. Light Fireworks with prevailing wind away from the spectators.
- use care in handling fireworks. Do not carry fireworks in your pocket. Never smoke when handling fireworks.
- Never use fireworks as weapons. Never aim, point, or throw fireworks at another person
- Use fireworks outdoors, never indoors.
- Fireworks can frighten animals. Keep your animals inside.
- Do not transport fireworks on airplanes